Followers

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Frenzy: The Dead of Penderghast Manor by Julianne Snow (Kindle version)

Friday Frenzy
By Julianne Snow
16 pages


Book blurb from Amazon

What would you do if you knew the Dead could talk? 

For Chester Penderghast, it’s not the easiest of questions to answer… 

Ensconced in the basement of his family’s mortuary business is the last place he wants to be, but when the conversation starts flowing, Chester’s the only living person who can hear it. What do the Dead want, and why is he the only one who can hear them? 

This is not your average zombie tale—the Dead don’t want to eat your brains, but they will chew your ear off!

My Review posted to Amazon and other sites

These 16 pages written by Julianne Snow was quite entertaining. It is a standalone with the potential for a continuation for more short stories to come from this interesting concept. 

What more fitting that a mortician's son to be able to talk to the dead. Or should I say listen to them. A lot! I took this book with me on vacation for the pool lounging found myself texting my friend to tell him about this book and he just had to read it. I found myself chuckling to myself. I found the character Chester Penderghast a blast. I don't know picture his tall and skinny with glasses that give him a distinct look. Yet, a bit on the geeky side. I loved how every time his father would come into the work area to check on his progress the dead would drop in place. 

His father would yell at him to stop playing around and get serious. He would not listen to Chester that he can really hear and talk to the dead. 

Well, when an important client or should I say clients come to the table Chester is in for double the talk, double the trouble and now his father really finds out that Chester can speak to the dead! 

Do yourself a favor and get this short read by Julianne Snow. How could you go wrong at the price. You won't want to miss if she decides to continue this storyline. I certainly hope she does. Now to pass along to my friend!

Where you can find Julianne Snow

AND

Where you can find ME! 


Please comment below! Go to the left side of the page and follow my blog,
So you don't miss the My Tweets on Twitter
Facebook Group join today!GooglePlus+ (NEW)
Goodreads profileAudible profile for new reviews and 
Audio Book Reviewer under Joan Pavlick!

Want to see something added to my format - send me a message to 
sapphirereader25@gmail.com

Have a Great Weekend and Happy Reading
Joan



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Joan! I'm so glad you enjoyed Chester's tale - or at least a part of it. And I have been thinking about continuing it so I might move it up in my queue of things to work on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so welcome! That would be great! Love a great tale!

    ReplyDelete